Ways to Protect Your Accounts, Loans, and Cards
Utilize tools provided by your credit union to monitor and protect your accounts. We also offer resources to learn more about identity theft, common financial scams, and more.
Monitor Your Accounts, Card Transactions, and Loans
- Online by using our e-Service and signing into your account
- Using our JSFCU Mobile Banking App
- Looking at your monthly or quarterly statements
We strongly recommend using our e-Service or mobile app to monitor your accounts and loans. You can access your accounts whenever you want, without waiting for your statement to arrive.
Set Up Alerts On Your Accounts and Loans
- Set up a variety of alerts on your account in e-Service, our online banking, or on the JSFCU Mobile Banking App. For transaction alerts, just click on the account (savings, checking, loan, etc…) and look for the “Alert preferences” icon. Then follow the prompts to set up alerts available for that type of account or loan, such as when a transaction is made over a certain dollar amount or balances fall below a certain dollar amount.
Report Suspicious Transactions Immediately
- Contact us at (609) 646-3339 to report suspicious transactions or a lost or stolen Jersey Shore FCU debit or credit card. If you would like to replace your debit card immediately, just stop by your local branch. If you would like a replacement credit card, the only option is to have a new card mailed to you.
Ways to Protect Yourself From Identity Theft, Scams, and More
- Our credit union offers resources for protecting yourself against identity theft, scams, and even issues with your credit report. Take a look now on the steps you can take to protect yourself from fraudsters and issues with your credit report.