Online Account Management
Securely access and manage your credit union accounts, credit lines and loans online through a Login on our website. In e-Branch, you can:
- Check balances
- View transactions and check images
- Reorder checks
- Make a check withdraw mailed to your home address
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts
- Manage your Credit and Debit Cards
- Open an additional share account and apply for a loan
- Message our Call Center during their regular hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Export transactions (this can only be done online and not on the mobile app)
- Make Stop Payments (this can only be done online and not on the mobile app)
- Update your mailing address, phone number, and much more
Get Started with e-Branch Today!
Self-enroll for e-Branch
Just follow these steps on your first login:
- Your User ID is JS in uppercase plus your Account Number. (For example: JS12345)
- Your Password is the last four digits of the Social Security Number of the first person on the account, followed by the first four letters of that member’s last name in uppercase. (For example: 7890ABCD)
- Once logged in, when the "Protect your account with 2-step verification" screen appears, select "Get Started". Choose from text message or Authenticator app. Follow the instructions for the chosen method. Select "Done". When the "User Agreement" appears, please review it and select "Accept".
Once in e-Branch, you can set up a variety of alerts. For transaction alerts, just click on the account (savings, checking, etc...) and look for the "Alert preferences" icon. Then follow the prompts to set up alerts available for that type of account, such as when an account falls below a certain balance amount or when a transaction is made over a certain dollar amount.
You can also set up "User Alerts" by clicking on your name in the lower left corner and select "Settings". You can set up alerts for a Login from a new device or if your email address is changed, and more.
Emailed communications will come from firstname.lastname@example.org — please add this email address to your contacts or safe list so your alerts don't go to your junk folder.
Once enrolled in e-Branch, you can self-enroll for e-Statements. Self-enrolling for e-Statements will stop your paper statement mail delivery and fee. You will receive an email each time a new statement is available for secure access within e-Branch or our JSFCU Mobile app, if you elect to use that too.
In the Dashboard view, just click on the "e-Statements" icon to self-enroll by following the prompts.
e-Pay, Bill Pay
Once enrolled in e-Branch, you can self-enroll in bill pay to securely and conveniently pay your bills online. With e-Pay, you can:
- View and pay your bills electronically all in one place
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime from your checking account
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive reminders when bills are due
- Live chat with support or call toll-free 1-855-322-6355 for extended support business days from 7:00am to 2:00am ET.
Jersey Shore e-Pay is free with our checking account and debit card. (Otherwise, there is a $6.95 monthly fee.)
When in e-Branch, self-enroll in bill pay by clicking on the "Pay a bill" icon when in the Dashboard view. For advanced features of bill pay, click on "Bill pay" located in the list under Dashboard. Then click on "e-Pay" located on the top right of the page. This section of bill pay will allow you to do more, such as making a transfer to another Financial Institution. You can only access the advance features online, and not in our Mobile app.
Open a New Account or Apply For a Loan
If you would like to open an additional account, such as a secondary Savings, Holiday Club, Vacation Club, Checking, or Money Market, or apply for a loan, just click on your name on the left side menu. It's located under Support and select "Add an account". It will bring your to "Open additional accounts/loans" and from there you can select "Existing Member Account" to open additional accounts or apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan. You can also select "New Member Account" that allows you to open a new account with or without a joint member and this will give you an entirely new account and account number.
Feel free to contact us by email or at 609-646-3339 or 1-888-322-2848 toll-free.