Use Our JSFCU Mobile Banking App To:
- Check balances
- View transactions and check images
- Reorder checks
- Make a check deposit
- Make a check withdraw mailed to your home address
- Open an additional share account and apply for a loan
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts
- Manage advance features of your Credit or Debit Card, such as setting up travel notifications. These advance features can only be done on our mobile app and not online.
- Message our Call Center during their regular hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Get Started Today!
Self-enroll in our JSFCU Mobile Banking App
- Download the app from iTunes (for iOS Devices)Opens in New Window or from Google Play (for Android Devices)Opens in New Window
- Your User ID is JS in uppercase plus your Account Number. (For example: JS12345)
- Your Password is the last four digits of the Social Security Number of the first person on the account, followed by the first four letters of that member’s last name in uppercase. (For example: 7890ABCD)
- Once logged in, when the "Protect your account with 2-step verification" screen appears, select "Get Started". Choose from text message or Authenticator app. Follow the instructions for the chosen method. Select "Done". When the "User Agreement" appears, please review it and select "Accept".
- Create a 4-digit passcode to access your account going forward without having to type in a User ID and Password.
Set Up Alerts
Once in the Mobile app, you can set up a variety of alerts. For transaction alerts, just click on the account (savings, checking, etc...) and look for the "Alert preferences" in the list of options for that account. Then follow the prompts to set up alerts available for that type of account, such as when an account falls below a certain balance amount or when a transaction is made over a certain dollar amount.
You can also set up "User Alerts" by clicking on your name in the lower left corner and select "Settings". You can set up alerts for a Login from a new device or if your email address is changed, and more.
In order to receive alerts, you will have to make sure that notifications are turned on. Android phone users can check this by going through the apps "Hamburger Menu", select Notifications, and turn them on by sliding the button to the right. If you use an iPhone, go into your iPhone settings and select Notifications > select JSFCU Mobile Banking > turn on Allow Notifications.
Self-Enroll for Mobile Deposit Service
Members in good standing may self-enroll for Mobile Banking Deposit (MBD). Before self-enrolling, please download the JSFCU Mobile Banking App and self-enroll follow the above steps.
- Open the JSFCU Mobile App and click on "Deposit" icon as shown below.
- Follow the prompts to continue self-enrollment. When completed, it will show as "Pending Approval".
- You will receive a notification within the App and an email once your account has been approved. It may take up to 2 business days.
Once enrolled in the Mobile app, you can self-enroll for e-Statements. Self-enrolling for e-Statements will stop your paper statement mail delivery and fee. You will receive an email each time a new statement is available for secure access within e-Branch or our JSFCU Mobile app, if you elect to use that too.
In the Dashboard view, just click on the "e-Statements" icon to self-enroll by following the prompts. You may have to scroll on the icons since it is last one and may be hidden.
e-Pay, Bill Pay
Once in the Mobile app, you can self-enroll in bill pay to securely and conveniently pay your bills online. With e-Pay, you can:
Jersey Shore e-Pay is free with our checking account and debit card. (Otherwise, there is a $6.95 monthly fee.)
- View and pay your bills electronically all in one place
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime from your checking account
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive reminders when bills are due
- Live chat with support or call toll-free 1-855-322-6355 for extended support business days from 7:00am to 2:00am ET.
When in the Dashboard view, self-enroll in bill pay by clicking on the "Pay" icon. For advance features of bill pay, such as making a transfer to another Financial Institution, please Login online. You can only access the advance features online, and not in our Mobile app.
Open A New Account or Apply For A Loan
If you would like to open an additional account, such as a secondary Savings, Holiday Club, Vacation Club, Checking, or Money Market, or apply for a loan, just click on your name on the left side menu. It's located under Support and select "Add an account". It will bring your to "Open additional accounts/loans" and from there you can select "Existing Member Account" to open additional accounts or apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan. You can also select "New Member Account" that allows you to open a new account with or without a joint member and this will give you an entirely new account and account number.
Contact us by email or at 609-646-3339 or 1-888-322-2848 toll-free.
*There is a $3,000 daily deposit limit. There is also a 5 items per day limit with the total not exceeding the $3,000 daily deposit limit.