Date and Times:
The Seminar is held over two evenings. Each 3-hour session will be held on:
Wednesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 31
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Jersey Shore Federal Credit Union
1434 New Road, Northfield, NJ 08225
This FREE Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement Seminar introduces you to concepts and strategies that may help you spend your retirement comfortable and in control of your finances. You’ll get answers to the following questions and more:
- When will I have the economic ability to retire?
- How much money will I need for a comfortable retirement?
- How can I make my money last?
- How can I potentially reduce my taxes and manage risk?
- Are there ways to reduce the effects of inflation?
- How can I use stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment vehicles?
- What can I do to help reduce my health care costs?
- How can I protect my estate from unnecessary taxes and provide the most for my heirs?
You’ll receive a complimentary workbook that corresponds with the presentation materials to illustrate key financial concepts. This seminar will be presented by Louis T. Barberio III, Registered Representative. During this course you will be presented with objective and factual information, without references to specific financial products. To best address the needs of all attendees, your instructor can discuss your specific retirement needs at an optional, and complimentary, personal retirement planning consultation.
If you are nearing retirement, already retired, or beginning to develop a retirement plan, you’ll want to attend and learn financial strategies for a successful retirement. Please register ASAP. Space is limited and restricted to the first 20 registrants.
Registered Representative of and Investment Advisory Services Offered Through Hornor, Townsend and Kent, Inc., Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC; 110 Fieldcrest Ave., Edison, NJ 08837 (732) 225-0777.
Barberio and Rich Financial Services and Jersey Shore Federal Credit Union are independent of HTK.
Not a deposit, Not NCUA insured, Investments can lose value.