Apply for a Jersey Shore Mastercard® credit card today! Enjoy lots of extra card benefits and a simple mobile app to manage your account from anywhere.
Mastercard Account Features:
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- 1.99% APR* 12-Month Introductory Rate
- Multiple ways to make payments
The Jersey Shore Mastercard introductory rate applies to purchases made during the first 12 months and balance transfers made within the first 90 days of account opening. We also offer a Secured Mastercard to help those with less-than-ideal-credit get a lower rate.
Platinum Mastercard Credit Card Rates
|13.24% to 18.00%
|13.24% to 18.00%
Don’t Be Fooled by 0%
Other cards may offer a 0% introductory rate but they also charge a balance transfer fee. Compare to the Jersey Shore Mastercard with no balance transfer fee and discover the savings:
|Terms & Cost
|Jersey Shore Mastercard
|Other Credit Card
|Balance Transfer Fee
|3% of Balance
There are several convenient ways to apply for a Jersey Shore Mastercard:
- Apply for a Mastercard Securely Online
- Apply for a Mastercard in Person at any branch location
- Apply for a Mastercard by phone at 609-646-3339 or 1-888-322-2848 toll-free and select option 2
Member Service Representatives are available to take your loan application by phone during business, evening and weekend hours. Check our Call Center Hours for availability.
Manage Your Mastercard Account from Anywhere
Accessing and managing your credit card account has never been easier! There are multiple ways to manage your credit card information:
- Use e-Branch, our online banking system
- Use our JSFCU Mobile Banking App or JSFCU Card App for iPhone and iPad* and Android device users:
You can view balances, transactions, make payments, enroll in e-Statements, set alerts, report a lost or stolen card, request a balance transfer, and so much more.
Complete A Balance Transfer
The Jersey Shore Mastercard 12 month 1.99% APR* introductory rate applies to balance transfers made within the first 90 days of account opening. Best of all there’s no balance transfer fee!
Once you access your credit card information, either online or using your mobile phone, just click on the Balance Transfer icon to start the process. Remember, you can make balance transfers up to your available credit card limit.
Just follow these simple steps to complete your Balance Transfer:
- Sign into online banking or the JSFCU mobile banking app
- Click the rectangle tile with your credit card under accounts
- Click “Card Management”
- Select “Balance Transfer” on the right hand side (you may have to select “view more” before seeing balance transfer on mobile)
Our automated Fraud Alert System will contact you by text, phone, or email. You can take action the second you receive your alert – by texting the provided command word, interacting with the automated system on the phone, or calling the Fraud Department number in the email. Simply follow the instructions to answer questions regarding your recent card activity. If you do not respond to the text, calls, or emails then your card may be blocked for suspected fraud.
With a quick tap of your smartphone or smartwatch, you can use your Jersey Shore Mastercard® debit, credit or business card to pay at the gas station, your favorite lunch spot and lots of other places you buy from. Learn more about digital wallets.
Extra Card Benefits
Your Jersey Shore Platinum Mastercard comes with many extra benefits:
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Baggage Delay, Loss or Damage
- Trip Cancellation, Interruption or Delay
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Buyers Protection Insurance
- Mastercard Airport Concierge
- Extended Warranty
- Price Protection
- Identity Theft Alerts and Protection
- MasterCard Global Service
To view full benefit details and to learn how to file a claim, please read:
Report A Lost Or Stolen Credit Card
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-800-449-7728. If out of the country, members can call collect 1-727-299-2449. You can also report a lost or stolen credit card using the JSFCU Card mobile app or e-Branch.