Online Bill Payment
Sign up for the freedom of e-Pay, our online Bill Payment Service
When you have e-Pay from Jersey Shore Federal Credit Union, you'll have more freedom to enjoy life. Here's how e-Pay gives you convenience, savings, and security. You can:
- View and pay your bills electronically all in one place
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime from your checking account
- Automate recurring payments to save time
- Receive reminders when bills are due
- Live chat with support or call toll-free 1-855-322-6355 for extended support business days from 7:00AM to 2:00AM EST.
Our e-Pay is free with our checking account and debit card, otherwise, there is a $6.95 monthly fee.
To get started, simply Login to e-Services (upper left-hand corner of this page) and select the e-Pay tab to access the enrollment form. Then you can simplify your life with e-Pay. If you haven't signed up for e-Services, just click on the "Enroll" button located below the Login.
Mobile App Users: Please complete this Enrollment Process prior to accessing bill payment app functions.
To learn more about how to simplify your life with e-Pay, click on the image below to view the demo:
View e-Pay Frequently Asked Questions.
View our e-Pay Guide on "How To Add A Payee".
Instructions To Change An Address For A Payee:
To change an address for a payee, you have to set it up as a new Payee with the correct address and delete the old Payee. Please note the "Edit Payee" link only allows you to change Account holder name, nick name, account number, pay from, and category.