Fresh Start Checking
Fresh Start Checking requirements:
- Applicants must be a member in good standing
- $25 minimum opening deposit*
- $15 monthly service fee taken on the last day of the month
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction may be required
- Successfully completing our inbalance® Checking Account Management Education Program within 30 days with a score of 80 or above.
*Refer to fee schedule for monthly aggregate average daily balance of all accounts requirement.
inbalance® Checking Account Management Education ProgramOur inbalance® Checking Account Management Education Program is an online, short self-study course will teach you all the components of wise checking account management. You’ll complete a brief exam. The results will be emailed to you and the credit union. With a passing score of 80 or above, your checks and Debit/ATM card will be ordered.
A Fresh Start Checking account allows you to manage your finances in a fast and convenient manner. It offers:
Fresh Start Checking offers:
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- MasterCard check card with access to over 43,000 ATMs surcharge free through the Allpoint network.
- Online access using our
- Online bill payment with our
- Online viewing of your monthly statement using our
- Phone transactions using our PATT service
- Night depository service
- Overdraft option available from your savings account
Graduate into a FREE Checking AccountAfter twelve consecutive months with no Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) incidents, and upon request, a Fresh Start Checking Account member can transition into our Free Checking Account.
However, Fresh Start Checking Accounts will be closed for abuse and will be reported to ChexSystems.