Fresh Start Checking
Fresh Start Checking requirements:
- Applicants must be a member in good standing
- $25 minimum opening deposit*
- $15 monthly service fee taken on the last day of the month
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction may be required
- Successfully completing our inbalance® Checking Account Management Education Program within 30 days with a score of 80 or above.
*Refer to fee schedule for monthly aggregate average daily balance of all accounts requirement.
inbalance® Checking Account Management Education Program
Our inbalance® Checking Account Management Education Program
is an online, short self-study course will teach you all the components of wise checking account management. You’ll complete a brief exam. The results will be emailed to you and the credit union. With a passing score of 80 or above, your checks and Debit/ATM card will be ordered.
Fresh Start Checking offers:
A Fresh Start Checking account allows you to manage your finances in a fast and convenient manner. It offers:
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- MasterCard check card with access to over 43,000 ATMs surcharge free through the Allpoint network.
- Online access using our
- Online bill payment with our
- Online viewing of your monthly statement using our
- Phone transactions using our PATT service
- Night depository service
- Overdraft option available from your savings account
Graduate into a FREE Checking Account
After twelve consecutive months with no Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) incidents, and upon request, a Fresh Start Checking Account member can transition into our Free Checking Account.
However, Fresh Start Checking Accounts will be closed for abuse and will be reported to ChexSystems.
Don’t delay. You’ll save money by avoiding pricey check cashing services and having to purchase money orders. Meet with a Member Service Representative today to apply for your Fresh Start Checking Account at one of our offices